JOB POST: Senior Residents (Microbiology) at AIIMS Patna [4 Vacancies]: Walk in Interview on March 3
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
AllMS Patna invites applications for appointment of the posts of Senior Residents on Adhoc basis for 89 days through Walk-in interview which will be held for department of Microbiology of the institute as per schedule and breakup of vacancies as under:
- Senior Residents: 04
A graduate MBBS degree and MD (Microbiology) from a recognized University.
UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 45 years.
- Relaxation for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopaedic/Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 Years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- UR & OBC: – Rs. 1000/-
- No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ”AllMS, Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/Cheque/Postal order will be entertained.
How to Attend?
- Eligible Candidates are requested to report at the Committee Room, Admin Building AllMS Patna at 09:00 AM positively on March 3, 2020 along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph.
- Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested.
For further details, click here.
About the Author