Applications are invited by the Director, JIPMER from eligible Indian candidates for filling up of the vacant post of SENIOR RESIDENT (tenure post for duration of three years)in the following disciplines by Walk-in-interview
- Dermatology (Skin & STD)
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obst & Gynaec
- P & SM (Community Medicine)
- Pulmonary Medicine
- An MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in concerned specialty will be preferred in respective departments as applicable.
- Not exceeding 37 years for those having Post Graduate qualification.
- Not exceeding 39 years for those having DM/M.Ch degree qualification.
- Age Relaxable for Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
- In case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD‟s), age relaxation upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, Thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation, fees exemption and age relaxation.
The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs.67700/ (Level -11 and Cell-1) (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency. (Total Rs.1,10,000/-approximately)
How to Apply
The application form is available in the official link below.
Rs. 500 for General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates and Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates. Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PwDs (Persons with Disability) Candidates.
Date and Time of Interview
January 22 and 23, 2020