JOB POST: Senior Resident Doctors at NEIGRIHMS, Shillong [43 Vacancies]: Walk in Interview on Nov 29
The Institute will be conducting a walk-in-interview on 29th November 2019 (Friday) for the posts of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure) from 11:00 am onwards in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
SENIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS for the following departments and the number of posts as mentioned against each:
- Anaesthesiology: 07
- Anatomy: 02
- Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine: 01
- Cardiology: 02
- CTVS: 03
- Dermatology & STD: 01
- ENT: 01
- General Medicine: 05
- General Surgery 03
- Hospital Administration: 01
- Neurology: 02
- Neurosurgery: 03
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 02
- Ophthalmology: 01
- Orthopaedics: 01
- Paediatrics: 03
- Radiodiagnosis: 01
- Radiotherapy: 01
- Surgical Oncology: 01
- Urology: 02
- Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act)
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital.
- Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred
Scale of Pay
Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of `.67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration at 09:30 a.m to 10:45 a.m on 29th November 2019 (Friday) for the posts of SRDs in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate
For further details, click here.
About the Author