Applications are invited for the post of Senior Resident (Hospital Services) in the Department of Maternal and Reproductive Health at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
No. of Posts
MD/MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (or recognized equivalent)
Maximum age limit: 37 years as on date of interview
Pay and Allowances
As per Institute rules
Candidates who have already completed three years Senior Residency in Obstetrics and Gynaecology will not be considered for the appointment.
How to Attend?
- Interested candidates are required to appear for WALK IN / ONLINE interview on 22nd Dec 2021 at 2:00PM in the seminar room of department of Maternal and Reproductive Health, 4th floor, PMSSY building.
- The candidates must bring following documents for submission in the departmental office and submit to Mr Ramesh Kumar Sahu at 12noon.
- a Demand Draft of Rs 200/- in favour of “Director, SGPGI Academic Account”, payable at SBI, SGPGIMS Branch, Lucknow.
- Four passport size photograph
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates including proof of date of birth
- Candidates who are employed at present should bring a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
- Venue: Seminar room, Department of Maternal and Reproductive Health, 4th floor, PMSSY building
- Date: 22nd Dec 2021 at 2:00PM
For any queries, contact Mr. Ramesh Kumar Sahu on 0522-2495640 during office hours or Prof Indulata (8004904523) or Dr Neeta Singh (9936407090)
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: