AllMS, Patna invites applications for appointment to the post of Senior Residents on Ad hoc basis for 89 days through walk – interview in the specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India. It is one of the Institutes of National Importance in India.
No. of Posts
A graduate (MBBS) degree and post graduate (MD/MS) degree from a recognized University/Institute
- As on date of interview will be 37 years.
- Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years
- In case of Orthopedic/Physically handicapped (OPH) candidates, Relaxable up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates
- UR and OBC Rs 1000/-
- No fee required for SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates . .
- Fee will be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “AllMS, .Patna” payable at Patna. Application fee will be received on the day of the interview. Any other mode of payment (in cash or postal order or Cheque) will not be entertained.
How to Attend?
Eligible candidates are directed to report to the Committee Room, Academic Block at 9:30 AM sharp on the date of the interview along with original documents, photocopies of relevant documents and two passport size colour photographs. Application form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview till 10:30 AM. Candidates have to fill in their particulars, in the prescribed Application form and enclose duly attested copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of date of birth
- Certificate ofSC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) certificate from the competent authority, if applicable). Candidates must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format given by DoPT/Government of India or for appointment to a Central Government job
- MBBS pass certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheets
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Degree
- MD/MS Degree
- Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Board with degrees mentioned thereon
- NOC from the present employer, if employed .
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: