Aligarh Muslim University is a public central university in Aligarh, India, which was originally established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan as the Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875. Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College became Aligarh Muslim University in 1920, following the Aligarh Muslim University Act.
Applications on the prescribed form are invited for the following temporary post: The number of post may vary at the time of interview.
- Senior Resident, Department of Cardiology: 01
- Senior Resident, Department of Physiology: 01
- Senior Resident, Department of Anatomy: 01
- Senior Resident, Department of Paediatric Surgery: 01
As per MCI norms/Residency Scheme, adopted by AMU.
Scale of Pay
As per AMU rules.
Nature of Posts
Appointments will be made on a purely temporary basis subject to termination at any time without notice or assignment of reason.
How to Apply?
- Application forms, complete in all respect along with a cash receipt of Rs. 500/- issued by the State Bank of India, AMU Branch or Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh, should reach by the last date of submission of application form in the Dean’s Office, J. N. Medical College, Faculty of Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-202002.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing at the interview.
August 12, 2020
For more details, click the link below.