About the Fellowship
Applications are invited for the Senior Research Fellows under the project titled ‘A meso-scale computational study on the interactions between microstructure, electrochemistry and mechanics in Si based anodes for Li-ion battery applications’ in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Madras.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600036
- Educational Qualification: M.Tech/M.S. in any of the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Aerospace Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Desirable Qualification: Candidates with experience in programming using the PYTHON language are preferred. In addition, candidates with research experiences in any one or both of the following computational tools will be given preference:
- Performing Finite Element analysis using ABAQUS and programming USER ELEMENT subroutines using FORTRAN.
- Performing Discrete element simulations using LIGGGHTS.
Rs. 28,000 per month
How to Apply
The procedure for applying for the fellowship is given in the notification.
The last date to apply is 31 December 2018.
For further information about the fellowship, view the official notification.