Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow at National Institute of Plant Genome Research, New Delhi.
The National Institute of Plant Genome Research is an autonomous institution supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
About the Job
- Senior Research Fellow (one post): Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project.
- The above position is completely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
- The fellowship amount for the above position is as sanctioned in the project.
- The initial appointment will be till the tenability of the project (i.e. up to June 26, 2022) and the same can be curtailed on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Reservation of posts shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
- The appointment may be terminated at any time by giving one month notice by either side.
“Imparting sheath blight disease tolerance in rice”.
Candidates selected through National Eligibility Tests as mentioned in the DST Office Memorandum number SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated January 30, 2019, and having Master’s degree in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology with at least 60 % (or equivalent) marks and with at least two years of post-Master’s research experience in Molecular Biology Laboratory are eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending soft copy through e-mail in the given format with a cover letter showing interest.
- The soft copy of the self- attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, (10th standard onwards) and proof of research experience/publications should be attached with the application.
- A single pdf file, consisting of application from cover letter, and all documents, must be sent to email@example.com within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- A web-link with date and time of online interview will be emailed to the shortlisted candidates only.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending online interview.
Dr. Manoj Majee
National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110 067
Click here for the official notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow at National Institute of Plant Genome research, New Delhi.
You may also be interested in: