Applicants are invited for the post of Senior Project Officer on contract basis in WHO-SAGE project at IIPS, Mumbai.
The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) serves as a regional Institute for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. It was established in Mumbai in July 1956; until July 1970, it was known as the Demographic Training and Research Center (DTRC), and until 1985, it was known as the International Institute for Population Studies (IIPS).
PhD / M.Phil. in Population Sciences/Social Sciences/Statistics/Mathematics from recognized university with minimum of four years’ experience in social research and experience in handling the analysis of large-scale surveys in health/social research.
- Research experience/ publications on Ageing issues.
- Experience in handling statistical and demographic software packages.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Good data analysis, interpretation and report writing skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Planning, operationalizing and coordinating the project activities and administration.
- Preparation of Project report.
- Supporting in the arrangement of logistics.
- Assist the team in the implementation of the tasks assigned. Supporting data analysis, preparation of reports and necessary documentation.
- Any other responsibility relating to the project that may be assigned from time to time
Rs. 60,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
Nature and Duration of Posts
- The post is purely temporary fixed tenure project-based position. Temporary Appointment shall terminate with completion of the project or the period of appointment, whichever is the earlier.
- The appointment may be for three months. Educational Qualification or work experience may be relaxed in deserving cases.
How to Apply?
Candidates qualifying the above criteria may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th December, 2020. The shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited for a virtual interview.
Dec 26, 2020
International Institute of Population Sciences (IIPS)
Govandi Station Road
For more details, click the link below.