Applications are invited for the temporary post of Senior Project Advisor (Business Head, Shaastra) in the Engineering Design, IIT Madras.
About the Institute
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public technical and research university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognized as an Institute of National Importance.
Senior Project Advisor (Business Head, Shaastra)
Initially for one year, extendable based on performance.
Qualification and Experience
- Master’s Degree in the relevant field
- The right candidate should have 10+ years of experience with well-rounded expertise in all key business functions.
- The person should have good business acumen, strategic approach, analytical skills, and decision-making capabilities.
- He/she should be detail-oriented and should have the ability to organize people, communicate and inspire employees.
- He/she should be confident, driven, and well-structured in his / her problem-solving approach
Rs. 20 to 25 lakhs per year (70% base salary and 30% tied to Key Performance Indicators)
Some of the key responsibilities include the following:
- developing the management goals and objectives to ensure the growth of the magazine
- designing and implementing business plans, and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- creating budgetary plans to support the growth envisaged
- developing and promoting the brand
- setting up the distribution system to make sure that the magazine is made available in all the relevant outlets through appropriate channels
- managing and optimizing the overall cost structure to ensure sustainability and profitable growth
- hiring new resources, and training and evaluating the existing employees
- assessing overall company performance against targets and preparing reports/dashboard for the key stakeholders
How to Apply?
- All the positions are on a pure contract basis.
- A separate application has to be filled for each post.
- The system will accept a single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of the application.
- The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
- Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
- Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of an online application.
- To get the complete details about the procedure and how to apply, click here.
Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online and submit the application through this link.
The last date for submission of the online application is 17th May 2021
Phone: 044- 2257 9796
For further details, click the link below.