Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Executive- Lead HR Operations at Swiggy.
Swiggy is India’s largest online food ordering and delivery platform, founded in 2014. Swiggy is based in Bangalore, India, and as of March 2019, was operating in 100 Indian cities. In early 2019, Swiggy expanded into general product deliveries under the name Swiggy Stores.
In September 2019, Swiggy launched the instant pickup/dropoff service Swiggy Go. The service is used for a diverse array of items, including laundry and document or parcel deliveries to business clients and retail customers. Swiggy is operated by Bundl Technologies Private Limited.
Duration of the Post
The position is on contract for 12 Months, which can be extended.
- Experience in warehouse manpower management.
- Manage agencies for POD manpower:
- Provide manpower for shortlisting within a TAT of 24 hours
- Documents closure for new joining
- Assist in candidate interviews, selection, and onboarding process
- Coordinate with Various Manpower Agencies
- Retention of POD manpower: 90% 1-month retention of manpower
- Engagement at POD levels through Store manager and Agencies
- Understand competitive salary being paid in the market
- Life cycle management of POD manpower:
- Handle payout queries
- Manage ID card, t-shirt roll out, etc.
- handle incentive calculation and payouts
- Data management and sharing reports with stakeholders
- Education Qualification: Graduate/Post-graduate in Human resource /MSW
- Experience: Minimum: 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Other Skills:
- Good communications skills – Both written/ speaking and at coordination
- Good in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Good in Microsoft Powerpoints, Excel and word
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Senior Executive- Lead HR Operations at Swiggy, Mumbai
- JOB POST: Category Sourcing Specialist at The Walt Disney Company, Mumbai: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Relationship Manager at IIT Jammu: Apply by July 1