Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Executive at Vodafone, Pune.
Vodafone Group Plc is a British multinational telecommunications company. Its registered office and global headquarters are in Newbury, Berkshire, England. It predominantly operates services in Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania.
Provides a great service to customers and delivers defined activities with the designated business area. Has a good understanding of and works within well-defined procedures relevant to own discipline. Showing knowledge of the range of processes and systems to be used in completing assigned tasks. Typically reports to the Senior Team Leader / Manager.
- Has a good understanding of procedures and concepts for certain technical processes to deliver assigned tasks related to developing and implementing strategic service management processes and procedures in line with the technology strategy and defined agenda;
- Provides transactional services personally, using clear communication and common courtesy to support the delivery of most effective outcomes in alignment with strategic direction;
- Exchanges information to deliver assigned tasks for large scale transformation programmes, across the end-to end technology lifecycle;
- Provides support to maintain strong relations and works closely with senior stakeholders and external vendors;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Dev Ops
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.