Star India is looking for candidates who are eligible for the role of Senior Executive- Application Development for its office in Mumbai.
About Star India
Star India is an Indian media conglomerate and a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company India. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a network of 60 channels in eight languages, reaching out to 9 out of 10 cable and satellite TV homes in India. The network reaches approximately 790 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 countries.
Star India generates more than 30,000 hours of content every year.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, you will work with our tech, business-facing team by developing innovative mobile and web app products.
- Developing technical concepts and requirements for complex formats and implementing them
- Contribute your own ideas into product development processes and have the opportunity to work with the latest cutting-edge technologies like ReactJS
- Researching and evaluating new technologies and methods for developing novel products more efficiently
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Experience with NodeJS & charting frameworks like D3.js or Chart.js is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and testing frameworks
- Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 4 years of experience as a frontend JS developer
- Basic understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Minimum 1-2 yrs experience in React and Redux
- Must have working knowledge in ES6
- Experience working with React Hooks and new lifecycle methods is a plus
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus
- Good to have: sass/less knowledge
- BTech/MTech in Computer Science or a related degree.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Senior Executive- Application Development at Star, Mumbai
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Developer at IBM, Chennai: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Academic Coordinator at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by July 2