Deloitte are looking for candidates who are eligible for the post of Senior Consultant for its office in Bengaluru.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, England.
The primary role of a Consultant is to be responsible for managing specific sub-work streams (or sub-modules) within a broader project. Consultants on engagements report to the team lead/ manager and are responsible for end-to-end delivery of the sub-work stream allocated to them.
The associate will support analysis of problems and related design tasks, requiring a specialist business or functional knowledge. The Business Analyst support will consist of activities in relation to gathering business requirements, solution design, validation of solution, supporting UAT, and change adoption for client programs and/or projects. An associate should have worked in Agile (CSM certified, SAFe methodology, Agile Coach certification preferable) and/or Hybrid project environments.
- Current state research, data gathering, and analysis
- Data analysis and modeling
- Process analysis and documentation
- Business requirements gathering, definition and prioritization
- High-level business solution design, which may cover aspects of customer journey design, policy design, business process design, business procedure design, organization/people design, and high-level functional systems design
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options
- Capture & document business processes, functional & data requirements and be able to communicate with the technical resources
- Interact with software suppliers, designers, and developers to understand limitations, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure business requirements and use cases are handled
- Evaluation of relative costs and benefits
- Create acceptance criteria and validate that solutions meet business needs through defining and coordinating testing
- Demonstrated experience in tracing requirements and solution design into subsequent system design activity, and confirm that technical designs follow the business design
- Analysis to support key decisions made by the Project sponsors and teams
- Experience: Developer 3 -6 years of experience
- Professional Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/MCA/MBA/MS
- Other Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Senior Consultant at Deloitte, Bengaluru
More such opportunities you might be interested in: