Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Associate-Testing at the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems under the ownership of Reserve Bank of India in India.
- Analyse Business requirement & Functional specifications
- Understand & alter technical specifications
- Collaborate with solution team & develop effective test plan
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Automate the test cases & maintain suite
- Troubleshoot issues raised by the RUN team, & respond to queries raised by Operations
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Domain knowledge in Payments gateway / Switching
- Experience in Linux operating system, Oracle / Postgress / MySQL databases.
- Working knowledge in Testing tools like FinSIm / BOSS / JMeter
- Knowledge in Selenium / Java / TestNG / J-Unit
- B.Sc / M.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science
- Sr. Functional Testers with specialization in Payments gateway / Switching domain to be part of our Online & Settlement system department’s Testing & Implementation team.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Backend Developer at Paytm, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Senior Technical Writer at Red Hat, Bengaluru: Applications Open