Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Associate at NPCI, Hyderabad.
The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is the specialized division of the Reserve Bank of India which is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It was created by RBI for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India.
- Provide estimates for coding, unit and integration testing efforts, and post-launch activities
- Ensure all requirements, functional and non-functional, are met
- Participate in business requirements reviews and provide feedback to senior developers
- Use UML to perform the object oriented analysis and design and documentation of the project, including analyzing software configuration item requirements and writing up use cases based on those requirements.
- Ensure all requirements, functional and non-functional, are met.
- Provide estimates for design, coding, unit and integration testing efforts, and post-launch activities.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Masters of Computer Applications (MCA).
- Experience developing mobile apps on iOS and Android using ReactNative framework.
- Experience using Redux, MobX or RxJS for state management.
- Experience in handling of JSON based web APIs and SQLite DBs
- Experience using unit testing frameworks in ReactNative.
- Experience in integration of third part analytics and distribution tools like Firebase/Fabric etc.
- Good knowledge in Typrescript and JEST Framework.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.