Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Security Consulting Operations Project Specialist at Synopsys, Bangalore.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
- Previous experience and ability to plan and manage end-to-end client-based projects/engagements with multiple stakeholders across the globe.
- Also experience working in a matrix organization; with close collaboration and working relationship with internal delivery, stakeholders to drive high-quality on-time deliverables.
- Exposure working under strict delivery timelines, managing expectations both internally & externally; with emphasis on client requirements.
- Good understanding of all the project management knowledge areas and should have demonstrated these competencies in previous projects
- Develop and communicate overall client statuses through metrics/documentations; providing high-level insights and risk analysis to upper management.
- Effective communication with problem-solving abilities and to be able to handle escalations and deep dive into the RCAs while handling customer expectations.
- Ability to make effective decisions and trade-offs under pressure.
- Previous experience working with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Project life cycle in “Information Security” domain or similar domain a plus.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Science is a must. MBA degree is a plus.
- Sound experience in Project Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.