Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is a public university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969.
Applications are invited from eligible bonafide Indian Citizens for filling up of the following non-teaching posts in the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi on Deputation basis for a period of one year.
- No of Posts: 02
- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University; and
- Holding the analogous post on regular basis under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Higher Educational Institutes/Research Institutes /Autonomous Body of Central Govt./State Govt OR Five years of experience as Senior Assistant or equivalent post in Pay Level-6 (Pre-revised PB-2+ Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-)
- Knowledge of Computer Operation;
- Desirable: At least 05 years experience in the area of University Administration preferably in Finance/Audit in the University system/Higher Educational/Research Institutes of National Importance.
- Salary: Level-7, Rs.44900-142400 [Pre-revised Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300 – 34800) Plus Grade Pay Rs.4600/-]
- No. of Posts: 08
- Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in Shorthand (English/Hindi) with a speed of 100w.p.m.; and
- Holding the analogous post on regular basis under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Higher Educational Institutes/Research Institutes /Autonomous Body of Central Govt./State Govt. OR 05 years of experience as Stenographer (English/ Hindi) in the Pay Level -4 (Pre-revised Pay Band-1, Rs.5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2400)
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Salary: Level-6, Rs.35400-112400 [Pre-revised Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300 – 34800) Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-]
Upper age limit: Maximum 56 years. The Maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed fifty-six year as on the closing date of receipt of applications
How to Apply?
The eligible and interested persons may apply in the format available and may forward the application duly completed along with requisite documents, so as to reach to the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 131, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi110067 latest by 28th OCTOBER, 2019 (up to 5:30 PM). Application received after due date will not be entertained.
Oct 28, 2019