National Informatics Centre (NIC) was established in 1976, and has since emerged as a “prime builder” of eGovernment / e-Governance applications up to the grassroots level as well as a promoter of digital opportunities for sustainable development.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites applications, on behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up of following Scientific & Technical Posts in National Informatics Centre (NIC).
No. of Vacancies
- Scientist-‘B’: 288
- Scientific/Technical Assistant-‘A’: 207
- Scientist-‘B’: A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the field as mentioned below:-
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyberlaw, Electronics and Instrumentation
- Scientific/Technical Assistant- ‘A’: A Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in a combination of the below-mentioned field as mentioned below:-
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics
The applicants shall pay the Application Fee (non-refundable) at the rates indicated in the table below through online payment mode via application software only:
- General and all others: Rs.800/- per application per post (including taxes)
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: Nil
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post only through online mode. The link is available here. Apply between 26/02/2020 (10:00 A.M) &26/03/2020 (05:00 P.M). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number.
March 26, 2020 April 10, 2020 [Extended]