JOB POST: Scientists @ Ministry of Water Resources [6 Vacancies, Rs. 56K/Month]: Apply by Dec 13
About the Organisation
The Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation is the apex body for formulation and administration of rules and regulations relating to the development and regulation of the water resources in India.
The scientists would require to take up the following duties:
- Chemical analysis of water samples including trace elements, heavy metals and organic compounds.
- Compilation and computerization of chemical data.
- Preparation of water quality reports, submission of progress reports and planning field chemical analysis as per requirement for specific studies.
- Supervision of preparation of laboratory reagents.
- Taking up field studies including on the spot water quality analysis.
- Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience: 3 years experience in the Chemical Analysis of water samples and interpretation of relevant data.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years
There are 6 vacancies for the given post.
- Unreserved: 4
- SC: 1
- OBC: 1
Rs. 56,100 per month
How to Apply
Applications can be made online through the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) on the official website.
The last date to apply is 13 December 2018.
For further information about the job, visit the official website.
About the Author