The National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR), New Delhi, is one of the research institution of Indian Council of Medical Research under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, established in 1977 as Malaria Research Centre, which was renamed as National Institute of Malaria Research in November 2005.
Applications are invited for the post of Scientist-D (Non-Medical) and Project Officer at ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi.
1. Scientist-D (Non-Medical)
- Essential Qualifications: 1st class master degree with the relevant subject from a recognized university with eight years of experience or 2nd class MSc/PhD Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university with eight years experience
- Desirable: Candidate should have strong scientific writing and verbal skills.
- Age Limit: 45 years
- Monthly Consolidated Emolument: Rs. 54000/- pm plus HRA as applicable
2. Project Officer
- Essential Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with five-year work experience of administration/ finance and accounts work. Desirable: Bachelor degree in Commerce from a recognized university/ institution. Knowledge of computer applications.
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Monthly Consolidated Emolument: Rs.32,000/- pm
How to Apply?
- Applications are invited in advance through email (coordinatormera[at]gmail.com) up to 12.05.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.in the prescribed format along with requisite documents for appearing in the walk-in-interview/personal discussion as per schedule for the following purely temporary project posts, tenable at ICMR-NIMR.
- Candidates possessing required qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend the walk-in-interview/personal discussion through Skype/video call at ICMRNIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077 on the date as indicated in schedule for walk-in-interview/personal discussion along with the filled-in application form and supporting documents in support of their date of birth, qualifications and experience.
- Scientist-D (Non-Medical): 13.05.2020 from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Project Officer: 13.05.2020 from 12:00 noon to 02:00pm
May 12, 2020
For more details, click here.