Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Scientist- B (Non-Medical) at the Department of Neurology (AIIMS), New Delhi.
India Institute of Medical Sciences – New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi) is a public hospital and medical research university based in New Delhi, India. The institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and is governed by the AIIMS Act, 1956.
About the Position
The post of Scientist- B (Non-Medical) is a contractual post in Research Project “DementiaScienceProgrammeIncidence/prevalence/Risk/Intervention analysis of dementia and basic research thereof ‘in the Department of Neurology, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Number of Post
Duration of the Post
- Qualification: Master in Clinical Psychology /M.Phil in clinical Phycology and RCI license mandatory
- Age: Upto 35 years
Consolidated salary as per project
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can send their detailed resume at Projectrecruitment 7003[at]gmail.com
- The only shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.
June 10, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Scientist- B (Non-Medical) at AIIMS, New Delhi
Other opportunities you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Content Curator at Accenture, Delhi: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Multiple Positions at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi: Apply by June 15