Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Scientist B at AIIMS New Delhi.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is a public hospital and medical research university based in New Delhi, India.The institute is governed by the AIIMS Act,1956 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
About the Post
- Name of the Post: Scientist B.
- No of Posts: 01.
- Project Title: Efficacy of Energy Denser Nutritional Supplement (EDS) an adjunct to standard DOTS therapy in improving treatment outcomes in malnourished diagnosed sputum positive pulmonary tuberculosis adult patients.
- Project code: 1182.
- Duty Station: Faridabad.
- Essential Qualifications: MBBS Degree with two years research/teaching experience. (OR)
- MD/MDS/MS/a from a recognised university.
- Desirable Qualifications: Ability to use basic epidemiology and statistical software-STATA will be an advantage.
- Candidates with MBBS/MD degree and statistical proficiency will be preferred.
- Age: Upto 35 years.
- Overall coordination of the trial.
- Evaluation of the subjects.
- Data analyse and report writing.
- Liaison with the funding agency.
15000-39000 GP 5400 NPA Rs. 68875/- per Month.
How to Apply?
Interested candidate may mail their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of post in the subject.
- Dr Randeep Guleria, Director, AIIMS New Delhi.
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar, Associate Professor, Centre for Community Medicine, AIIMS, New Delhi.