Applications are invited for the post of Salesforce Developer at Pearson, Bangalore.
Pearson plc is a British multinational publishing and education company headquartered in London, England. It was founded as a construction business in the 1840s but switched to publishing in the 1920s. It is the largest education company and was once the largest book publisher in the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Sound experience in LEX development using AURA & Lightning Web Component
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Remain current on new and updated functionality in Salesforce.com releases.
- Configure SF features to satisfy the business requirements
- Hands-on database development including schema design and business logic implementation, and ensure all code is consistent with architectural standards and design.
- Follow standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented.
- Follows the Agile software development process.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with classical programming concepts such as polymorphism, inheritance, and encapsulation.
- Admin knowledge in Salesforce object layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas,
- Bachelor’s Degree in I.T. or another related field
- 4 or more years of relevant experience (Salesforce, Service/Community Cloud)
- Lightning Component development experience
- Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework
- The lightning Design System framework
- Declarative Force.com development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Triggers, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- Salesforce Certified App Builder
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.