General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston.
General Electric, Gurgoan is looking for fresh graduates for the post of Sales Trainee.
- B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical along with MBA from Premier Institutes in Sales & Marketing.
- 0–4 years experience.
- Selling skills.
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Can bring in commercial intensity and passion to grow.
- Appreciation of the business environment.
- Sales trainee will work closely with the Product Sales Specialists & Applications Specialists
- Work with the Strategic & Private teams & own the deals for the region/ territory
- Prospecting for new private practice sector customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on assigned products in assigned territory
- Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, but also possibly department heads or CXO level personnel
- Expected to sell point of sale service contracts, financing and drive margin though selling value and holding price
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products
- Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of multiple order and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage
- Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
- Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For further details, click here.