JOB POST: Sales Supervisors at Karnataka Health Promotion Trust [6 Vacancies, Multiple Locations]: Apply by Jan 27
Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) invites applications from committed professionals for the following position:
- Sales Supervisors: 06 (Location: Block/Hobli Headquarters at Devadurga, Raichur District and Chincholi, Kalburgi District, Karnataka)
Qualification and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Required) though work experience is given higher weightage
- Experience: 3+ years in the FMCG business. Distributors Retailer experience in Food and Beverage sales will be given preference.
- Required Industry: Candidates must have sales experience in FMCG (Primary and Secondary).
- Functional Area: Channel Sales, Retail, Business Development
Kannada (Fluency – written and spoken), English/ Hindi (One Language spoken required)
Rs. 18,000/- Per Month.
- The individual will be part of the core launch team and be responsible for meeting business targets by mapping the market (identifying key stores), visiting the stores every day, placing the products in retail stores (taking orders), discussing with retailer on sales trends, providing visual merchandising support and following up for payment. He will provide support to the distributor who will deliver the products to the retailer and provide credit. Familiarly with Territory- Rural Karnataka is a must.
- The performance will involve weekly reviews to meet monthly targets and escalation in case of issues faced.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the business development of a newly launched Shakti Vita brand
- Market Mapping: Identifying the retail stores where Shakti Vita can be placed and is suitable for the brand
- Retailer Interactions: Introducing the brand to retailer, convincing them to place the product on the shelf and taking the order (on behalf of the distributor)
- Handling Distributors: Working with Sales manager to identify the right distribution partner who can service the market – retail outlet coverage and credit to trade.
- Daily Visit & Order Booking-Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target achievement
- Following up for payments as per the credit period extended by the distributor
- Visual Merchandising – Ensuring proper display of the goods and putting posters/displays kits as per requirement
- Providing feedback on Secondary sales and Competition Activity
- Managing issues and answering queries of consumers
- Providing sales opportunities // bulk order opportunities to the organization
- Achieving Monthly Targets.
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring performance, analysing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply using the prescribed KHPT Application Format with a covering letter and email it to jobs[at]khpt.org.
Jan 27, 2020
For more details, click here.
About the Author