Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Sales Specialist, Accelerated Growth at Google, Gurugram.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About the Job
Consulting with a wide variety of existing advertising companies of all sizes, you are committed to finding the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables brands to expand their businesses with Google’s latest advertising products and solutions.
Your understanding of online media combined with your commercial know-how shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users.
The Accelerated Growth team is a team that aims to increase advertisers Google Ads investment through sustainable and long-term strategies.
In this role, you will be passionate about growing business, solution promoting, and consulting with clients directly. You will work with a highly engaged team and will bring creativity to grow and expand the business. Your ability to source accounts from a predictive model and self prospecting, and your passion to drive business will be the key to success.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses.
They are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
- Successful track record in directly driving business growth and maintaining client relationships.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions over the telephone or face-to-face to high-end prospects.
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible with a proven ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Interest in sales as well as an interest in working with and educating new advertisers.
- Prospect clients and identify strong leads.
- Manage your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Grow clients’ Google Ads footprint by presenting customized digital marketing solutions. Implement creative ways to expand customers existing accounts, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email, and sometimes in person.
- Deliver against assigned goals, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to Google’s advertisers.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: