Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Post of RVP, Sales at Salesforce.
Salesforce.com, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also provides a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
About the Job
- The RVP, Sales is responsible for managing a team of quota carrying sales representatives and sales managers focused on direct sales within a specified market segment, region/territory, and account base and in addition defining strategy and overall business planning for accounts that fall within the assigned market segment/territory.
- This role should partner with sales managers to providing feedback, coaching and training, which ensures team quota attainment, monitors activity levels, management practices, and implements process efficiency changes to drive maximum productivity. This role is responsible for both new customer acquisition efforts as well as up-sell and cross-sell efforts into existing Tableau relationships.
- Experienced: Relevant experience leading and managing a sales team. Experience within Business Intelligence/Analytics, is a plus.
- Amazing Salesperson: You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring / expand customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously.
- Leader: Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people.
- Builder: Solid track record of building and developing highly effective sales talent.
- Excellent Communication: Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization and have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Missionary: Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission.
- You are a Recruiter: Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
- Revenue responsibility.
- Team management: Recruiting, hiring, training, daily management.
- Operational efficiency and process development.
- Drive the growth of the direct sales business unit by preparing the team to effectively qualify opportunities, conduct product demonstrations and presentations, and close the sale.
- Accelerate the ramp time of new hires by providing sales, industry, software, and process training.
- Develop the individuals on the team through call-shadowing with immediate feedback, as well as ongoing 1:1 coaching.
- Tight management of team’s pipeline to ensure accurate revenue forecasting.
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic support to large deals.
- Oversight of leads and pipeline management in CRM system.
- Tracking and reporting of sales metrics within using Tableau.
- Leadership and management of the Sales team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management.
- Understanding of the assigned sales market and ability to develop sales representatives’ and managers’ skill sets working within these accounts.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
You might also be interested in: