Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Royalty Inspector at Gujarat Mineral Research and Development Society (GMRDS).
Gujarat Mineral Research and Development Society (GMRDS) is a registered Society working under Commissioner of Geology and Mining (CGM), Industries and Mines Department, Government of Gujarat. The Society is desirous to recruit Royalty Inspector on outsourced contract basis for 11 months or till regular employees are allotted relevant posts, whichever is earlier
No. of Posts
M.Sc. in Geology or Applied Geology/B.E. or B-Tech in Mining Engineering
- Candidates must be well versed with basic computer knowledge.
- Respective Degree/Diploma must be approved by AICTE/UGC and it should be fulltime.
- Candidates must have minimum 60% (6.5 CGPA out of 10) in his/her respective degree.
- The candidates should have good communication and presentation skills.
- Preference will be given to Gujarat domicile.
Less than 35 years as on 31/08/2021
Monthly remuneration Rs. 26,000/-
How to Apply?
- Candidates should submit their applications along with all relevant documents duly certified copies by registered post so as to reach GMRDS office (during office hours 10:30 to 18:10) till 14/09/2021.
- The application should be clearly titled on the cover as “Application for the post of (name of the post)” Application in person, through E-mail or any other medium will not be entertained).
September 14, 2021
In case of any queries, kindly reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.