Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Risk Management Associate at SBI Mutual Fund, Mumbai.
SBI Mutual Fund was incorporated in 1987 with its corporate head office located in Mumbai, India. SBIFMPL is a joint venture between the State Bank of India, an Indian public sector bank, and Amundi, a European asset management company.
The position works closely with the CRO and team on investment risk across MF, PMS and AIF domains.
- Post graduate with 0 – 2 years of work experience in similar role
- MBA/MSc Finance/CFA/FRM/CA
- Maintaining control on investment limits comprising regulatory, SID as well as internal limits
- Ensuring systemic control of investment limits
- Analytics on relevant investment risk parameters
- Oversight on investment processes from a risk perspective
- Controls relating to dealing room, trade allocation and best execution
- Providing inputs on policies pertaining to investment risk, risk policies, best execution, and related controls
- Oversight on credit risk related processes
- Knowledge of valuation guidelines and oversight from risk perspective
- Keeping track of market and industry developments, best practices, new regulations and knowledge sharing with the team
- Improving the level of automation, systemic controls, analytics through different tools
- Knowledge of and Monitoring market dynamics on a continuous basis
- Developing & presenting accurate Risk and Performance reports and dashboards on a regular basis
- Working with vendors and other stake holders for continuous improvement in the level of automation of risk reports
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexibility to work across different projects
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines on investments
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Risk Management Associate at SBI Mutual Fund, Mumbai.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Associate (Stores Management) at ICRISAT, Patancheru: Apply by June 30
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Analyst at Bank of America, Gurugram: Apply Now!