Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Risk Engineering Associate at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides exposure to all areas of Risk
- Build disruptive solutions using cutting edge technologies with measurable commercial outcomes
- Understand business needs, facilitating and developing process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support implementation
- Develop technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans from business requirements
- Manage end-to-end systems development cycle from requirements analysis, coding, testing, UAT and maintenance
- Build strong relationships with business partners and front line risk managers
- Lead talented software engineers who are passionate about identifying patterns and building common solutions
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in team lead
- Strong programming experience in at least one language
- Comfortable with working with multiple languages
- Technologies: Scala, Java, Python, Spark, Linux and shell scripting, TDD (JUnit), build tools (Maven/Gradle/Ant)
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment
- Proficient at working with large and complex code bases
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.