Rishihood University invites applications for the position of Program Manager for Gap Year from qualified candidates.
Gap Year is a nascent concept in India for students coming out of high school but before they join a university. Rishihood’s Gap Year provides a structured and holistic exposure to the students such that they can chart out their life trajectories and excel in whatever they choose to do. The program is designed and delivered in partnership with IGenPlus.
The Program Manager will be the key person to plan and execute the Gap Year, supported by the university’s academic advisors. The Program Manager will work as the leader of a team of staff and they themselves will be integral members of the curriculum team. As a key leader within the university, he/she is expected to show initiative, be a visible presence, and be an exemplary communicator within their own key learning areas and in the university community.
The position is suitable for research students and professionals with good academic credentials, who want/are interested to pursue a career in education, curriculum design, and innovative teaching.
Job Duties (Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities)
University ethos, vision and goals
- Maintaining and strengthening the ethos and philosophy of the university
- Assisting in university planning
- Making informed and positive contributions to the planning and development of university initiatives
- Being a positive and proactive member of the curriculum team
Curriculum and pedagogy
- Overseeing the preparation and implementation of curriculum and learning objectives of the Gap Year
- Planning, implementing and overseeing executive of the program
- Forming advisory groups to help the university with the updated curriculum
- Finding and inviting appropriate faculty members and trainers for the Gap Year
- Coordinating an outreach plan to spread the benefits of a Gap Year program to the potential students and parents
- Partnering with relevant organizations within India and outside to provide unparalleled opportunities for the Gap Year students
- Preparing and monitoring budget
- Planning, maintaining, building and deploying resources
Requirements (Knowledge and Experience)
Under the age of 30 with relevant knowledge and experience in related domain.
₹ 30,000 – 50,000 per month based on experience and relevant capabilities
How to apply
Email a copy of your resume, and a cover letter describing your motivation and objective to join Rishihood University at email@example.com with Subject line “JOB TITLE – NAME”.
Click here for the official website.