JOB POST: Resource Persons and Technical Assistants at University of Allahabad [6 Vacancies]: Apply by Feb 14
The University of Allahabad, informally known as Allahabad University, is a public central university located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India. Established on 23 September 1887, it is the fourth oldest modern university in India.
Applications are invited for the following posts on a contractual basis at Centre of Computer Education and Training for a period of 5 years:
1. Resource Person
- No. of Posts: 04
- Qualification: Minimum required qualification is B.Tech (CSE)/M.Sc.(CS)/MCA/M.Tech.(CS) with at least 60% marks at the final degree level (expertise in programming languages viz., C, C++, Java is essential).
2. Technical Assistant
- No. of Posts: 02
- Qualification: Minimum required qualification is PGDCA/BCA/B.Sc.(CS)/B.Tech.(CSE) M.Sc.(CS)/MCA with at least 55% marks (skill in programming languages viz., C, C++, Java, digital hardware and network communication is essential).
How to Apply?
Candidates have to e-mail to ipsatau[at]gmail.com, the following documents within ten (10) days of the publishing of this advertisement (04.02.2020 – Tuesday):
- Scanned copy of the duly filled form,
- Scanned copy of documents desired and
- Scanned copy of demand draft for Rs.500.00* drawn in favour of The Director, Institute of Professional Studies, AU payable at Allahabad.
Hard copy of the bank draft along with documents are to be sent by postal mail to, “Institute of Professional Studies, Centre of Food Technology building, Science Faculty Campus, University of Allahabad – 211 002, Phone no.0532-2460289” – Shortlisted candidates have to be present at the time of interview, along with the hard copy of the above documents.
Interview date: Interview will be scheduled in the third week of February 2020. The actual date will shortly be informed.
For more details, click here.
About the Author