Applications are invited for the posts Resource Person at Bihar State Co operative Bank.
The Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. was established in Patna way back in 1914 and was registered under Co-operative Society Act 11 of 1912 with the following objectives:
- To serve as the apex bank in the state of Bihar for societies.
- To guide and promote co-operative activities in the State.
- To organize the provision of credit for Cooperative societies.
- To serve as a balancing center in the Co-operative Credit Structure of the State.
- To function as a financing bank in terms of the Act and the Rules and to carry on general business.
1. Resource Persons (One)
- Qualifications: Post Graduation in Business Management/Rural Management/ Management/ Cooperative. CAllB will be added advantage for selection. disciplines, viz.
2. Resource Persons(Two)
- Qualifications: Graduation in Agriculture and Allied
- Minor Irrigation, Land Development, Farm Mechanization, Animal Husbandry, Fishery, Forestry, Food Processing, Bio-technology, etc. Post Graduation will be advantage.
- Officers who have worked in technical capacity in line department of State Govt./Central Govt. or ICAR/CSIR Institutions.
- Technology Know-how: Should be technology savvy and a degree/diploma in technology is desirable.
- At least five years experience in any one of. a Rural Financial, NBFC,MFI Insurance, Sales and Retail or in other relevant development institution (SIDBI, NABARD,etc). The former bank officer should have rural banking experience and be well versed with rural banking practices.
- Line Departments of state or Central Government with project implementing experience.
- Research or Teaching Institution of ICAR/CSIR etc., in development/popularizing technologies suitable for rural areas.
- Language: Should be proficient in the local language and have working knowledge of English/Hindi.
- Willingness to travel: Should have sound knowledge of Indian Rural Economy and the ability to work with rural communities, communicate with them and willing to travel across the country.
- Relaxation of Age in case of retired/Resigned Officers.
- For retired/resigned officers with suitable experience in dealing with diversified products will be 6 years.
Rs. 75000/- per month.
Position at time of Retirement
- Bankers: Should be ensured that they have worked for sufficient years at branch level as well as decision making level (scale i/iv) in loan appraisal and selection etc.
- Line Department officials: The minimum level at retirement /resignation will be Executive Engineer or equivalent.
- Academic/faculty Candidates: For applications from Academic/Research Institutions, the minimum level at retirement/resignation will be Associate Professor or equivalent.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the posts of Resource Persons at Bihar State Co operative Bank.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: