The University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is an affiliating university located in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the state of Kerala, India.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Resident Medical Officer on contract basis at the University Health Centre, Kariavattom. Interested candidates having the required qualification as detailed below, shall submit applications online.
- MBBS from a recognised University
- Permanent registration with the Travancore/ Cochin/Kerala Medical Council
Not more than 60 years as on 01.01.2020 usual age relaxation as per Government norms.
Rs.500/- ; Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- The candidates shall produce the original documents to prove their age, qualification, community, experience, mark list of Part I and Part II MBBS and Degree certificate at the time of interview failing which candidature will be cancelled at the time of verification of documents itself.
- The date and the venue of the interview will be intimated later.
Nov 10, 2020
For more details, click the link below.