The School of Human Ecology at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai is carrying out a project funded by the National Project Implementation Unit of the HRD Ministry on Faculty Resource in Public Engineering Colleges in India. The following vacancies are there:
Research Officer (1 professional):
- Responsibilities: Will work under the supervision of the Project In-Charge. Carry out research work; train and supervise research assistants; ensure quality of data collection; and assist in analysis and interpretation of data.
- Eligibility: PhD/MPhil/MA with minimum 2-3 years of research experience in the relevant field preferably in education or HR sector. Good knowledge of state level government policies and mechanisms relevant to faculty resource for engineering colleges.
- Salary: INR 50000/- per month.
Research Assistants (5 staff; 3 positions for 6 months and 2 positions for 3 months):
- Responsibilities: Will work under the supervision of the Project In-Charge and Research Officer. Will be responsible for data collection, data entry and analysis.
- Eligibility: MA degree with experience in conducting surveys and data collection. Should have expertise in web-based survey methods and data analysis.
- Salary: INR 30000/- per month.
The project period is for six months. Candidates should be willing to travel. The project begins from 15th November 2018.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply with their CV and a 500 word write-up on problems in higher education in India. There will be an interview for selection of candidates, in the week beginning 12th November.
Applications may be sent by email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: November 10, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.