JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Graduate in Commerce (Preferred) or Graduate in any stream with 3-4 yrs banking experience
- MS Office skills
- Oral & written communication skills
- Expert in the process/business knowledge
- Adaptability to change
- Excellent Client focus and Customer care working practices
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team
- Knowledge of Business processes and procedures
- Strong time management skills required to work on BAU & other initiatives
- Flexible attitude towards working hours due to the demands of the working place
- Resolve queries provided for SME help in a timely manner
- Manage daily volumes and complete the same as per the SLA and SOP
- Manage case inventory & ageing as per pending guidelines
- Engage with UL on SOP revisions
- Share process updates, feedback on quality, unique scenarios/updates in the team meetings & document MOM
- Ensure the team learning are tested by a monthly process knowledge test
- Identify refresher training needs and provide adequate learning to team members
- Conduct reviews on QC and QA cases worked by the TMs and share reports and feedback
- Responsible for new hire training and help them come up the learning curve
- Active participation in operations calls with site partners
- Back up for TL during his/her absence
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
June 30, 2020
For more details, click here.