Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Program Manager at Robert Bosch Centre, IIT Madras. Apply Now!
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public technical and research university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.
About the Post
- Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI), is a premier data science research centre and wishes to recruit a Research Program Manager who has the technical skills and competence to handle various technical and semi-technical requirements for smooth running of the centre.
- The Research Program Manager will coordinate with COO, Prof. Ravindran B, Dept of Computer Science & Engineering.
- An analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills.
- A successful Research Program Manager Can multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment.
- They are team players with a high level of self-motivation and ability to set and meet goals.
- Good knowledge in Data Science and AI, expertise in programming languages such as Python, R etc,
and Linux management preferable.
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling computer applications.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently, highly organized, ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, troubleshoot, and to meet short- and long-term
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent critical and creative thinking
and analytical skills.
- Should have both Technical and Administrative Skills.
- Coordinate with COO for conducting RBCDSAI meetings, events and associated activities.
- Prepare, maintain, and update website materials, Coordinate Server administration, social
media management and other RBCDSAI activities. Understand the requirements and provide
necessary support to RBCDSAI members in managing server accounts, tools installation and
- Track RBCDSAI projects, activities, schedules, monitor deadlines, and report any potential
delays to the Coordinators.
- Collaborate with RBCDSAI faculty, Researchers and work on Research Topics.
Prepare grant applications, progress reports, data access applications, Institute Ethics
Committee applications, Newsletters.
- Help write Prepare progress reports for the PI and funding agency.
- Prepare other required articles, reports, and presentations.
- Provide ready access to all experimental data for the faculty researcher and/or supervisor.
- Manage and respond to project related email.
- Supervise undergraduate students working on the research project (maintaining records on
assignment completion, acting as liaison/mediator between the undergraduate students and
the faculty researcher).
- Attend project meetings and Summarize project results.
Qualification and Experience
PG or PhD. Preference given to relevant experience.
How to Apply?
- Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/
- Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
- After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
- If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : email@example.com /
firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 044- 2257 8357
Senior Manager –HR
Centre for IC&SR
Click here for the official notification for the post of Research Program Manager at Robert Bosch Centre, IIT Madras.
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Programme Associate (Partnership & Program Management) at NIUA, New Delhi: Apply by July 31