JOB POST: Research Positions at CSIR-IIIM, Srinagar: Walk in Interview on Dec 6
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the following purely temporary positions of RESEARCH ASSOCIATE & HELPER/TECHNICIAN under the project titled “Exploiting Small Molecules to Unravel Vulnerabilities of Circulating Tumor Cells” (GAP-2189) and SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW under the project titled “Investigating the regulation of stem cell placticity during tumor invasion and metastasis” (GAP-2130) tenable at CSIR-IIIM, Branch, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar-190005 (J&K)
1. Research Associate-I
- Post Code: 01
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D. in Life Science/ Biochemistry/Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/Pharmacology
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Bioinformatics, dealing with big data as supported by relevant publications (preferably in SCI Journal). Preference will also be given to the candidates having proper wet lab experience in Molecular Biology and Proteomics.
- Emoluments: Rs.47,000/-P.M + HRA
2. Senior Research Fellow
- Post Code: 02
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Life Science/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Pharmacology/Chemistry with at least 2 years of research experience.
- Desirable: Candidates having experience in Molecular Biology, Genetics & Proteomics studies of cellular and patient samples and skilled in animal (Rat/mice) studies will be preferred.
- Emoluments: Rs.28,000/-P.M. + HRA
3. Project Assistant-I [Technician]
- Post Code: 03
- Essential Qualification: Diploma in Engineering (Electronics/Computer applications) with at least 55% marks
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having experience in the management and operation of electronics and computers are desired. Preference will be given to candidates having relevant experience in reputed national/ multinational organizations.
- Emoluments: Rs.15,000/-P.M.(consolidated)
The upper age limit is 35 years for positions (Code 01 & 02) & 28 years for the position (Code 03) as on the date of Walk-in-Interview.
How to Attend?
Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with complete bio-data in the prescribed application form (available here) duly filled-up and signed and enclosing therewith self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Domicile Certificate etc. and one latest passport size photograph duly affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and ‘RESULT AWAITED’ will not be considered.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 06.12.2019 (Friday)
- Time: 10.30 A.M
- Venue: Conference Hall, CSIR-IIIM Branch, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar-190005 (J&K)
For further details, click here.
About the Author