JOB POST: Research Fellows at Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Nov 27
The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana is Asia largest agriculture University, Punjab is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar. PAU pioneered the Green Revolution in India in the 1960s and was bifurcated in 2005 with the formation of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU).
1. Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited on the prescribed form available in the office of the undersigned on payment of Rs. 200/- in the shape of bank draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. along with attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph for the post of Junior Research Fellow provided in the Adhoc projects, “Use of CMS lines developed with PCR markers for hybrids developments in onion (Allium cepa L.) CSS-88 (PC-6302)” & Marker assisted introgression of genetic male sterility ms-1 gene in muskmelon genotype” CSS-99 (PC-6308).
- No. of Posts: 02
- B.Sc.Agriculture/Horticulture/B.Sc.Agriculture Biotechnology/ B. Sc. Basic Science with minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% marks.
- M.Sc. in Vegetable Science/Plant Breeding and Genetics/Biotechnology/ Botany with minimum OCPA 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidate having experience in vegetable crops
- Salary: Rs. 31000/- +16% HRA for an initial period of six months from the date on which the incumbent joins or till the termination of the project whichever is earlier.
The last date for the receipt of applications duly complete in all respects in this office is 27.11.2019. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. The candidates should appear for interview on 2.12.2019 at 10.00 A.M. in the office of the undersigned. No separate intimation for the interview will be sent and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
For further details, click here.
2. Research Fellow
Applications are invited for one post of Research Fellow @ Rs. 38,000/- per month (fixed) + HRA for Master’s level and Rs. 40,000/- per month (fixed) + HRA for PhD provided in the Scheme, ” Study on Agricultural Lending, Credit Absorption, End use Recovery and Return from Farming in the State of Punjab” Misc-118 (PC-4910) for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme, whichever is earlier.
- No. of Post: 01
- B.Sc. (Agri.)/B.Sc./B.A. /BBA/B.Com with minimum OCPA of 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% Marks.
- MSc. (Agril. Economics)/M.A.(Economics) with minimum OCPA of 6.50/10.00 basis or 65% Marks.
The applications on the prescribed proforma which can be obtained from the office of the undersigned by paying Rs. 200/- in the shape of Bank Draft in favour of the Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana should reach the undersigned by 28.11.2019 positively along with attested copies of certificates. The candidates should appear for an interview on 02/12/2019 at 10.00 A.M. in the office of the undersigned. No separate intimation for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
For further details, click here.
About the Author