Bharathidasan University is a university in the city of Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India. It is located on Tiruchirappalli-Pudukkottai National Highway 336. It has affiliated colleges in the districts of Karur, Nagapattinam, Perambalur, Pudukkottai, district, Tiruvarur and Tiruchirapalli.
1. University Research Fellow
- No. of Posts: 02
- M.Sc. Physics candidates who have qualified for PhD Entrance Examination in Physics conducted by Bharathidasan University, as per University regulations
- M. Phil. candidates in Physics are exempted from PhD qualification test.
- Fellowship: Rs. 5,000/- per month for a maximum period of PhD Programme
All interested eligible candidates are required to send the filled-in application form (available here) along with the following documents to The Head, Department of Nonlinear Dynamics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli–620 024 by post or in person, on or before November 05, 2019.
Registration Fee: Rs.300/- in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Bharathidasan University” payable at Tiruchirappalli-620024.
Contact: Dr M. Senthilvelan (cnldhod[at]bdu.ac.in)
For official notification, click here.
2. Research Fellow
- No. of Posts: 01
- Qualifications: M.Sc. Bioinformatics or any Branch of Life Sciences
- Project Duration: 3 years
- Rs.16,000/- per month + HRA + MA for candidates with NET/SLET or Equivalent Qualification
- Rs.12,000/- per month + HRA + MA for candidates without NET/SLET
A walk-in-interview will be held on 12th November 2019 at 11:00 am in the Department of Bioinformatics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli– 620 024. All interested candidates are requested to appear for an interview with the Bio-data along with attested copies of educational qualification, thesis/Project reports, experience and publications etc., and submit the same at the time of attending the Walk-in-interview. Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-interview.
Contact: Dr P. Chellapandi (pchellapandi[at]gmail.com)