The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
Applications are invited for the post of TERI at various locations.
1. Research Associate- Industrial Energy Efficiency
- B.E. /B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical /Energy Engineering
- 2-3 years- experience in undertaking energy audits and/or Energy Systems Analysis
- Work experience in Energy Management Cell of a large industry and/or BEE certified Energy Auditors will be given preference
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Job Profile: Energy efficiency studies in industries
- Location: Delhi
- Salary: As per TERI rules
2. Research Associate (Trainee)- Sustainable Agriculture
- Qualification: MSc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Biotechnology / Computational Genomics/Computational Biology/ Bioinformatics/ Genetics and Plant Breeding with NET/GATE qualification
- Job Profile: The applicant would be working in a SERB sponsored project related to Molecular breeding to develop anthracnose resistance in chilli
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Location: TERI-Gram
- Salary: Rs. 35000 to 40000
3. Research Associate- Environment & Waste Management
- Qualification: PhD (science/engineering)
- Job Profile: The work covers trials on membrane bioreactor (MBR) for wastewater treatment. Both laboratory work and field-site operation and testing will be involved. You will be responsible for planning and implementing the experimental work in lab/on-site, preparation of reports, presentations and publications.
- Experience: 3 – 4 years
- Location: Delhi
- Salary: As per DBT norms
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
April 2, 2020