The Undersigned is awarded a Major Research Project on “Mindfulness, Learned Optimism, Happiness on Achievement of Government School Children of Delhi” by Indian Council of Social Science and Research (ICSSR), Ministry of HRD, Government of India for which Research Associates / Research Assistants / Field Investigators are required for a period of 6 to 12 months.
- For Research Associate: Ph.D./M.Phil./ Post Graduate in any social science discipline preferably in Psychology, Applied Psychology, Educational Psychology with minimum 55% marks and NET/SLET / M.Phil./ PhD.
- For Research Assistant: Post Graduate in social science discipline preferably in Psychology, Applied Psychology, Educational Psychology with minimum 55% marks and NET/SLET / M.Phil./ PhD.
- For Field Investigator: Postgraduate in any social science discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Research paper presentations in any seminar, national or international conferences
- Published research articles, blogs, write-ups in any magazines, journals, etc
- Excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skill
- Experience of report writing and project coordination
- Relevant experience of carrying out data analysis, exploratory research
- High level of proficiency in presentation skills including PowerPoint Presentation and graphic presentation/animation
- Expected to work hard and travel at short notice.
- Required to come on Saturdays / Sundays, as and when needed in lieu of which compensatory off would be given.
All-inclusive of Rs.25,000/- / Rs.20,000/- / Rs.15,000/- per month
How to Apply?
Candidates may upload their complete resume and fill the data in the prescribed format on Along with two references latest by 16th February 2020.
- For Research Associates, click here.
- For Research Assistants, click here.
- For Field Investigator, click here.
Feb 16, 2020
Dr M. Venkatesan
Professor& Head, General Management & Strategy Department
Head in-Charge, Assessment and Development Centre
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, IIFT Bhawan,
Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016.