The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute. As the scope of its activities widened, it was renamed The Energy and Resources Institute in 2003.
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate (Trainee) at TERI, Mumbai.
Post Graduate degree in Biology/ Biotechnology/Social sciences/ Social work/ Resource Management, specialization/ experience in Rural Development preferred
0 – 3 years
Roles and responsibilities
- Proposal writing, extending assistance in developing proposals and new projects for the division
- Project management
- Fieldwork- planning, organizing and executing project activities
- Mobilizing beneficiaries on-field and ensuring smooth implementation of activities
- Secondary data collection, compilation and documentation as required
- Documentation and report writing
- Interaction and engagement with diverse groups of stakeholders, partners and sponsors
- Engage with various stakeholders and sponsors
- Organize workshops and outreach activities professionally
- The candidate would be required to multi-task and work on several projects as per need arising in the division
- Good command over Marathi (written and spoken) is a MUST, along with proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Proficient with MS-Office (especially in MS. Word and MS. Excel) and other basic computer programs.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Sep 30, 2019