Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) is a public university in Patan, Gujarat, India. The geographical jurisdiction of the North Gujarat University encompasses four districts: Mehsana, Patan, Banaskantha and Sabarkantha. It is NACC ‘A’ accredited state university with a CGPA of 3.02.
Applications are invited for the walk-in-interview for the post of Research Associate and Research Assistant for ICSSR (IMPRESS) Research Project.
1. Research Associate
- Qualification: MHM/MBA/PG in a social science discipline with 55% marks and NET/SLET/M.Phil./Ph. D
- Duration: 3-Months Period
- Salary: Rs. 25000/ – per month.
2. Research Assistant
- Qualification: MHM/MBA/PG in a social science discipline with 55% marks (NET/SLET/M. Phil./Ph. D. preferred
- Duration: 9-Months Period
- Salary: Rs. 20000/ – per month.
How to Attend?
Interested and eligible candidate can attend the walk-in-interview for the above-mentioned posts on December 18, 2019, at 3:00 PM at Department of Hospital Management, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Campus, Patan.