The National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), a constituent research laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) was established in 1961 with the mission to carry out research in multidisciplinary areas of the highly complex structure and processes of the Earth system and its extensively interlinked subsystems.
XRF and ICP-MS analysis of 6000 NGCM samples
1. Research Associate – I
- No. of Post: 01
- Qualifications: PhD in Geology / Applied Geology
- Desirable: Knowledge in geochemical analyses and sample preparation, Experience in clean chemistry & analytical protocols
- Job Requirement: To involve in the sample preparation and analyses for ICP-MS and XRF
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Stipend: Rs.36,000/-
2. Project Assistant Level – I
- No. of Post: 04
- Qualifications: B.Sc. (with Chemistry) with not less than 55% of marks
- Job Requirement: Sample preparation for ICP-MS and XRF
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Stipend: Rs.15,000/-
Interested candidates (Indian Nationals only) fulfilling the criteria towards age, educational qualifications etc. as detailed above, may appear for Walk-in-Interview.
- Date of Interview: 23/10/2019 (Wednesday)
- Time: 09.00 AM (Reporting Time: 08.30 AM)
- Venue of Interview: CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute, Uppal Road, Hyderabad–500007.
- Age relaxation: 5 years in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Women candidates.
- The candidates may attend walk-in-interview along with originals and one set of photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo etc. Candidates coming without original certificates and/or photocopies of the same, will not be allowed to attend the interview.