The National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) has been established as an autonomous institution by the Government of India, under the aegis of the Department of Biotechnology. This is the first institution in India explicitly devoted to research, training, translation & service and capacity-building in biomedical genomics.
- Identification of recurrent somatic mutations in Gastric Adenocarcinoma in the Mizo population, Northeast India.
- Enabling Diagnosis and Treatment of Breast Cancer throughout India.
- Research Associate: To conduct exome sequencing and analysis of exome and targeted sequencing data.
- Post Doctoral Fellow: Collection and purification of endocytic vesicles from serum samples, Isolation of RNA/protein followed by transcriptome analysis and immuno-blotting.
- For Research Associate: 36,000/- plus 24% HRA, Until September 23, 2019.
- For Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs 50,000/- (consolidated and fixed)
Selected applicants will be appointed for a period of ONE year, to be extended based on their performance and availability of funds.
For Research Associate:
- Ph.D in Biochemistry/Human Genetics/Genetics/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Biological Sciences or related discipline.
- At least one peer-reviewed publication as the first author
For Postdoctoral Fellow:
- Ph.D in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Biological Sciences
- At least ONE published research article in a peer-reviewed journal
- Significant practical experience in RNA/DNA based Molecular Biology techniques
- For Research Fellow, Applicants are requested to report on June 25, 2018 (Tuesday) by 12:00 PM at NIBMG campus with Original and self-attested copies of CV, Educational Qualifications, Photo ID, other documents for essential and desirable qualifications.
- Fro Postdoc Fellow, A walk-in-interview will be conducted on 18th June 2019 (Tuesday) by 9:30 AM at NIBMG campus. Applicants are requested to report along with Original degree and self-attested photocopies and other certificates in support of academic qualifications along with documents in support of work experience, valid photo ID, passport size photograph.
Phone Number: +91-33-29772151, +91-33-29772150
Email ID: email@example.com