JOB POST: Research Associate at National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nagpur: Apply by Oct 3
The CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-NEERI) is a research institute created and funded by the Government of India. It was established in Nagpur in 1958 with a focus on water supply, sewage disposal, communicable diseases and to some extent on industrial pollution and occupational diseases found common in post-independent India. NEERI is a pioneer laboratory in the field of environmental science and engineering and part of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
Applications are invited for engagement Research Associate L- I at National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nagpur.
Potential and Validation of Sustainable Natural & Advance Technologies for Water & Wastewater Treatment, Monitoring and Safe Water Reuse in India (PAVITR)
No. of Position
- B. E./ B. Tech in Civil /Chemical / Environmental Engineering and M. E. / M. Tech in Environmental Engineering and Equivalent with 55% marks.
- 3-year Experience after M. Tech.
- Minimum ONE SCI Publication in the field of Environmental Engineering.
35 years (five years age relaxation for SC/ST/WOMEN and other statutory groups; three years age relaxation for OBC)
- Coordination with Stakeholders, Guiding JRF/SRF/Project Fellows for project-related work, Project Execution Monitoring, Interaction with EU Partners
- To undertake and monitor field visits, sampling, analysis & treatability studies on wastewater, data processing, documentation, presentations and Report preparation.
Rs 47,000/- p.m.
Nature of Position
The engagement is purely on a temporary basis which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the project, satisfactory performance/conduct of the appointee. The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration.
How to Apply?
- The interested and eligible candidates may apply offline and send the application (available here) in hard copy format including application fees of Rs. 500/- (Rs Five Hundred only) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director CSIR-NEERI”, Nagpur – 440020, Payable at Nagpur and self-attested copies of educational qualifications/ experience / publication proofs to Dr. Girish R. Pophali, Senior Principal Scientist, Wastewater Technology Division, CSIR-NEERI Nehru Marg, Nagpur, 440020, Maharashtra India, on or before 03/10/2019.
- Date of interview will be intimated to shortlisted candidates.
Project Investigator: Dr Girish R. Pophali
For further details, click here.
About the Author