Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications for the following position on contract basis:
- Name of Post: Research Associate
- No. of Posts: 01
- Name of Project: Noble-metal free advanced catalysts for hydrogen generation and fuel cell applications
- Funding agency: Department of Science & Technology
- Minimum Educational qualification: Ph.D in Physics. Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D thesis are also eligible to apply.
- Preference: Experience in the area of electrochemical energy storage/generation, electro-/photo-catalysis for hydrogen generation
- Fellowship amount: Rs. 47,000/-
- Tenure of the post: 1 year, extendable based on performance
- Age: Below 32 years and relaxation will be given to ST/SC/OBC/Women candidates as per DST norms.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send following documents via e-mail as a single PDF file to Dr. M. M. Shaijumon (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “Application for RA/DST-HFC”
- Complete CV with list of publications; include contact details viz phone, email and postal address
- Brief write up of your research experience (not more than 1 page)
- Names of two referees who can provide recommendation letters
A printed copy of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicants must bring all certificates (original + one copy) at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.
May 21, 2020
For more details, click here.