Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is a state university located in Delhi, India. It is research-oriented with a focus on computer science and allied areas. The institute began with its first batch of 60 BTech students in 2008.
Applications are invited for Research Associate position at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi.
No. of Post
Selected candidate may choose to work on either of the topics:
- Kinetics of mucus gels
- Instability analysis of viscoelastic fluids
- Very bright/mature candidates will be given the freedom to work on any topic related to soft matter/biomechanics.
- MSc / Mtech in Theoretical Physics, Polymer physics, Applied and Computational Mathematics, Biomathematics.
- Proficient in MATLAB and/or C/C++/FOTRAN (very essential).
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge in computational partial differential equations, biomechanics of bio-flows.
- Experience in working with PhD students.
- For desirable (and if performance found suitable) the position can be converted to a regular PhD position.
6 months (further extension based on performance).
Rs. 33,800 per month (fixed salary) + upto Rs. 1,00,000 per annum for travel/contingency/consumables only.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their CV to sarthok[at]iiitd.ac.in. Mention ‘Application for RA’ in the subject line of his email.
Dec 31, 2019